Comparative: To compare 2 things.
- The boy is taller than the girl.
- The girl is shorter than the boy.
- The boy is older than the girl.
- The girl has longer hair than the boy.
Superlative: To compare 3 or more things.
- The brush on the left is the biggest.
- The brush on the right is the smallest.
Quiz: Comparative or Superlative?
Choose the correct adjective to complete the sentence - comparative or superlative.
Congratulations - you have completed Quiz: Comparative or Superlative?. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Share and Enjoy