“I found the Everyday English Speaking Course to be one of the best.
It definitely exceeded my expectation.” ~ Mak, India
Do you feel limited when you try to speak English?
You want to say something, but you’re not sure what phrase to use in the situation. You might also be afraid to make a mistake, or worried that other people won’t understand you when you speak. These problems can make you hesitate to speak English.
The Everyday English Speaking Course can help you speak English more confidently by teaching you the real phrases and expressions that native English speakers use in day-to-day life!
Hi, my name’s Shayna – I’m the teacher here at Espresso English, and I’ve helped more than two thousand students like you learn to speak better English through this course.
Here’s how the Everyday English Speaking Course can help you!
You’ll learn how to speak English in lots of practical situations:
- talking on the phone
- ordering food in a restaurant
- shopping, traveling, and sightseeing
- talking about interests, relationships, and hobbies
- …and much more
You’ll also learn how to have better conversations in English:
- how to agree/disagree
- how to make invitations and requests
- how to give criticism and advice
- how to express your thoughts and feelings.
Finally, you’ll learn interesting expressions for adding emotion/attitude to your speaking, as well as making connections between your ideas.
Let me explain how the course works.
The Everyday English Speaking Course includes 45 self-study lessons in text and audio format.
Each lesson is based on conversations about a specific topic.
- First, you’ll read and listen to the dialogues – this will help you improve your understanding of spoken English.
- In the next part of the lesson, I’ll explain the vocabulary and expressions from the conversations, teaching you new words and phrases and showing you how to use them.
- Finally, it’s time to practice. You can take quizzes to help you remember the new vocabulary – and you can also record yourself speaking and send it in to get feedback from a teacher on the Espresso English team.
This is the most popular course at Espresso English!
Other students who have taken it describe it as:
“Very good with clear explanations”
“Useful for daily life”
“Brilliant, warm, nice, and concrete”
“Totally worth it!”
Start learning how to speak better English today!
Do you want to improve your English speaking skills? Join the Everyday English Speaking Course today!
When you register, you will get instant access to the lessons online.
- Level 1 of Everyday English Speaking – $45
Learn practical English for daily life and socializing
- Level 2 of Everyday English Speaking – $45
Learn from more advanced conversations full of slang and informal expressions
- Levels 1 & 2 of Everyday English Speaking – $90 $75
Get a discount when you buy both levels together!
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly do I get in the Everyday English Speaking Course?
- Level 1: 45 lessons (text + audio)
- Level 2: 45 additional lessons (text + audio + video)
When you register, you’ll get instant access. There’s NO TIME LIMIT, so you can study as fast or as slow as you want!
What level of English is necessary?
- Level 1 of the course is great for pre-intermediate to intermediate English learners.
- Level 2 of the course is great for upper-intermediate to advanced English learners.
Can I see the lesson list?
Sure! Click the links:
Can I see a sample lesson?
Yes! Here you go:
How can I pay? Is it safe?
You can pay for the course with credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Yes! The payments are made through a secure connection that keeps your information safe.
Student Story: Mak, India
It has been a year since I started learning English seriously. I have spent a lot of time and money buying and reading books and taking online courses from different authors and publishers. I found the Everyday English Speaking Course to be one of the best.
I was tickled pink to see it cover such a wide range of topics – from simple things such as telephone conversations and ordering food at a restaurant to dealing with tricky situations such as how to complain politely and criticize diplomatically. In fact, it covered many topics that none of the other courses did. It definitely exceeded my expectation.
What really sets it apart from others is that you get the opportunity to submit speaking assignments that Shayna evaluates and sends personalized feedback. This has been immensely valuable because it has helped me realistically assess my level of English and has boosted my confidence. This course has helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too.
Everyday English Speaking Course