⚠️ Do you feel limited when you try to speak English? ⚠️
You want to say something…
but you’re not sure what phrase to use.
You might be afraid to make a mistake…
or worried that other people won’t understand you when you speak.
These problems can make you hesitate to speak English.
How can you learn to speak English more confidently?
By learning real English phrases for real situations!
When you learn the phrases native English speakers use in daily life…
…and you practice them and get feedback on your speaking…
You will be able to speak English better every day!
The Everyday English Speaking Course:
Learn real phrases that native English speakers use in day-to-day life
|Hi, I’m Shayna – the teacher here at Espresso English.
I’ve helped more than 10,000 students like you, from all over the world, improve their English through my clear and practical lessons.
With more than 10 years of teaching experience, I know how to get you the results you want from your English learning, without wasting your time.
Here’s how the Everyday English Speaking Course will help you:
|You’ll learn exactly what to say in practical situations:
|You’ll also learn how to have better conversations in English:
|You’ll be able to express yourself better:
|Review and practice everything you learn with the included quizzes|
|Record your speaking and get feedback and correction from an English teacher!|
WHAT YOU’LL GET WHEN YOU JOIN:
Self-study lessons based on dialogues from daily life
Student Story: Mak from India
“I found the Everyday English Speaking Course to be one of the best.
It covers such a wide range of topics – from simple things such as telephone conversations and ordering food at a restaurant to dealing with tricky situations such as how to complain politely and criticize diplomatically. It covered many topics that none of the other courses did. It definitely exceeded my expectation.
What really sets it apart from others is that you get the opportunity to submit speaking assignments and get personalized feedback. This has been immensely valuable because it has helped me realistically assess my level of English and has boosted my confidence.
This course has helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too.”
Everyday English Speaking is our most popular course!
Let me explain the lesson format:
Each level of the Everyday English Speaking Course includes 45 self-study lessons that are based on conversations about a specific topic.
- First, you’ll read and listen to the dialogues – this will help you improve your understanding of spoken English.
- In the next part of the lesson, I’ll explain the vocabulary and expressions from the conversations, teaching you new words and phrases and showing you how to use them.
- Finally, it’s time to practice. You can take quizzes to help you remember the new vocabulary – and you can also record yourself speaking and send it in to get feedback from a teacher on the Espresso English team.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly do I get in the Everyday English Speaking Course?
- Level 1 has 45 lessons (text + audio)
- Level 2 has 45 additional lessons (text + audio + video)
When you register, you’ll get instant access.
There’s NO TIME LIMIT, so you can study as fast or as slow as you want!
What level of English is necessary?
- Level 1 of the course is great for pre-intermediate to intermediate English learners.
- Level 2 of the course is great for upper-intermediate to advanced English learners.
Can I see the lesson list?
Sure! Click on the following links:
Can I see a sample lesson?
Yes! Here you go:
How can I pay? Is it safe?
You can pay for the course with credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Yes! The payments are made through a secure connection that keeps your information safe.