Learning English can open the doors to a career with a multinational company or working in an English-speaking country.
If you want to maximize your chances of success, check out this very helpful free e-book, Your International Career Guide: Ten essential topics to help you succeed from Kaplan International English.
You’ll get tips from experts in the field, covering areas such as:
- Phone interview tips and common interview questions
- What is an internship good for, and how do I get one?
- What are the top job skills that international companies look for?
- 10 tips for your job search
- Writing a CV in English
- English business abbreviations
- Benefits of putting international experience on your CV
- Take the stress out of writing a cover letter
- Choosing an English proficiency exam
- Guide to English language levels
This post comes from Kaplan International English.
Kaplan International English is part of Kaplan, Inc., an international education services provider offering higher education, professional training, and test preparation. Kaplan is a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Co. http://www.kaplaninternational.com