How to take this lesson:
- Take the introductory quiz
- Watch the video explanation
- Take the practice quiz
- Try the short answer exercises
This is a free sample from the 300+ English Idioms Course!
Idioms Course: Lesson 5 Introductory Quiz
Idioms Course: Lesson 5 Practice Quiz
2-3 sentences each. Try to use each idiom in your answer.
1) What is something in your life that happens like clockwork?
2) Have you ever made a spur of the moment decision?
3) Have you ever had a problem or emergency that was resolved in the nick of time?
4) What do you do when you have a lot of time on your hands?
5) When was the last time something made your day?
Send in your short answers for correction!