This is a free sample lesson from Level 2 of the Vocabulary Builder Course.
30 Lessons – $30
One-time payment… permanent access
Download lesson text – Right click and select “Save as”
car accident, car crash, head-on collision, fender-bender, pile-up, hit and run, slam on the brakes, run over, sideswiped, rear-ended, lost control, plowed into, skid, roll over, speeding, tailgating, drunk driving, breathalyzer test, weather conditions, slick, slippery, poor visibility, reckless driving, road rage, distractions, damaged, injured, killed, fatality, whiplash, thrown from the vehicle, towed, tow truck, totaled, shaken but unhurt
Quiz 1: Car Accidents
Type your answers into the form below!
- Have you ever been in a car accident, or crashed your car? Describe the accident, its causes, and its results.
- When was the last time you slammed on the brakes?
- What should a driver do if he/she begins to lose control of the car?
- What would you do if another car was tailgating you?
- What kind of laws or programs could help reduce drunk driving?
- In your opinion, why does road rage exist?
- When was the last time you drove in bad weather conditions? Describe the experience.
- Do you know anyone who has been injured or killed in a car accident?
- What do you think should be the penalty for someone who causes a hit-and-run accident?
- What are the biggest distractions for you while you’re driving?