When you study English in New York City, you can visit places like Times Square, known as “The Crossroads of the World” and named the top tourist attraction in the survey of Kaplan students. Other great places that Kaplan students enjoyed spending time outside the classroom include:
- Central Park – the most popular park or green space (59%).
- Lion King – the favorite on or off-Broadway musical (43%).
- SoHo – the most popular shopping destination (40%).
- Madison Square Garden – the most popular live music venue (38%).
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – the favorite gallery or museum (33%).
- The Meatpacking District – the most popular area for nightlife (27%).
- Little Italy – the favorite area to eat out (21%).
This post comes from Kaplan International English.
Kaplan International English is part of Kaplan, Inc., an international education services provider offering higher education, professional training, and test preparation. Kaplan is a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company (NYSE:WPO). http://www.kaplaninternational.com