Would you like to use Espresso English lessons with your students?
Good news – you can!
- showing the videos / playing the audios in the classroom (or on your own computer, if you are working with a private student)
- printing out the text lessons and handing them out to students
However, please do not re-post or distribute the electronic files – thank you!
Click the green button to download examples from ALL my products:
It’s a VERY large file – 156 MB – so it will take some time to download fully!
After downloading, “unzip” or “extract” it on your computer.
For teachers, I’d highly recommend purchasing the complete program, so you can get a 50% discount. Plus, I’ll send you a USB drive which conveniently has all the files downloaded onto it already.
Alternatively, you can use these individual links to take free sample lessons.
- Sample – Everyday English Speaking Course – Level 1
- Sample – Everyday English Speaking Course – Level 2
- Sample – Vocabulary Builder Course – Level 1
- Sample – Vocabulary Builder Course – Level 2
- Sample – Advanced English Grammar Course
- Sample – American English Pronunciation Course
- Sample – Business English Course
- Sample – Listening Course
- Sample – Idioms Course
- Sample – Shadowing with Shayna
- Sample – Phrasal Verbs in Conversation Course
- Sample – 1000 Collocations in 10 Minutes a Day E-Book
- Sample – 600+ Confusing English Words Explained E-Book
- Sample – Slang and Informal English E-Book
Licensing for Schools
If you are the owner or director of an English school, and you would like to explore a licensing partnership whereby all the students in your school can have access Espresso English lessons, please contact me to discuss it!